We have capacity for 2 classes of 30 children in each year group, a total of 420 children in the school. Our annual foundation level intake is limited to 60 pupils.
We follow the local authority (Cambridgeshire County Council) admissions policy, and we have a catchment area defined as the parish of Godmanchester. Admissions to our school are managed by the Local Authority (LA) and if you require further information on this admissions policy, please consult either the school office or the LA. The contact details for the LA Admissions team are tel: 0345 045 1370, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are made to the LA online at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/admissions
1. Looked after children* and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
2. Children who have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
3. Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
4. Other children living in the catchment area.
5. Children living outside the catchment area who have a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
6. Other children.
*A looked after child is a child who is (a) in the care of a local authority, or (b) being provided with accommodation by a local authority in the exercise of their social services functions (see the definition in Section 22(1) of the Children Act 1989).
In cases of equal merit in each set of criteria, priority will go to children living nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
The LA apply distance criteria in situations of over subscription.