Teaching Assistant KS1
KS1 Teaching Assistant
Godmanchester Community Education Trust seek a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant with a particular interest in lower primary years to join our team at the Community Academy.
Main responsibility: To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of pupils, to enable them to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
Initially a fixed term appointment to 31st August 2019,this is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys and has experience of working with a range of children with a variety of needs
- is able to follow teaching plans and adapt as necessary
- can use a wide range of positive behaviour strategies
- demonstrates good people skills and is a team player
- can work and contribute to a multi-agency team
- is creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities afforded by the Godmanchester Community Education Trust.
- A supportive and experienced teaching team
- Happy, engaged children who love learning
- Excellent resources
Closing date: Wednesday 7th November
Interviews: Friday 9th November
Application forms and job descriptions can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; CVs will not be accepted.
Godmanchester Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.